A training course for adults who have responsibility to teenagers. This course seeks to help parents, and other significant adults in the lives of teenagers.
• The Challenges of Teenagers Finding Independence/The Many Stages on the way to Independence,
• ‘Adults Know Nothing’: A Wise Illusion of Teenager
• Being one’s real self, A Key Challenge for Teenagers and Parents
• Key dimensions of Parenting Self and Teenagers
• Expressing individuality, A Key Process in the Teenage Years
• Teenage Sexual Self Expression
• The importance of boundaries in the Parent Teenager relationship
• Fostering responsibility in teenagers
• Teenagers sense of belonging and its influence on School Achievement
• Practising clear and direct communication.
• Teenagers who are Troubled and Troublesome
• What Most Alarms- Teenage Addictions
• Endings – Letting Go and Leave- Taking